Restore . Empower . Transform
Coaching - How It Works
I provide coaching programs for leaders, teams and professionals who are experiencing a period of change, and who want to elevate their leadership, well-being and success. I help them achieve this, generating clarity, focus and momentum.
"Isabel is direct, takes risks and is very clear. I needed that. The coaching was very helpful in getting me clear on my commitments and express them easily." (Brenda, West Vancouver, BC)
- Co-designed with you, to meet your specific needs (including individual and corporate programs).
- Blending dialogue, active movement and nature experiences into a fun and powerful mix.
- Going outside... of perceived limitations, and into the "outdoors"!
- Rooted in the Co-Active coaching approach, integrating principles of Appreciative Inquiry and Systems-Thinking
- Complemented by custom-tailored workshops, corporate programs and consulting services.
...bringing the mountains to the boardroom and the boardroom to the mountains--drawing on two decades of experience in outdoor and corporate leadership, facilitation, strategic and community planning, and intercultural communication.
Where & When?
- City green space/ park, the mountains, or where convenient for you.
- Choice or blend of indoors and outdoors, in person or phone/ skype sessions.
- Lunch breaks or your preferred time.
- Available in English and German.
Get outside with me to energize--and gain clarity and momentum!
What's in a coaching package?
- Initial conversation
- "Foundation": exploring your needs, values and goals and designing the coaching alliance
- Regular coaching: gain clarity, courage and momentum in breaking through barriers and achieving your goals
- "What's Next" conversation
- Online support
"I felt uplifted after the coaching--it enhanced my energy level and gave me a mood boost!" (Ingrid, Program Specialist, Bellingham, US)
- As your coach and facilitator, I am your confidante and champion walking (or hiking) beside you on this adventure!
- I'll create a safe and fun space to explore new options and paths and dare to take risks on the way!
- We work together as a team in asking and answering the questions that matter. We map out your intentions and destination, then identify the navigation tools that get you there.
- Working with me will inspire and empower you to take courageous action that aligns with your/ your organization's values and goals. You will go beyond what you thought possible!
"Isabel pushed me just the right amount." (Desiree, Vancouver, BC)
Mutual Respect & Accountability
- As a Certified Professional Co-Active coach and graduate of the Coaches Training Institute (the world's largest and oldest coach training organization), I root my approach in the Co-Active coaching model. Coach and client form a partnership that is based on mutual trust, respect and accountability. Both contribute 100% toward the client's goals, thereby generating 200% in results. This is not possible on your own!
- In the coaching relationship, the client is safely held as creative, resourceful and whole. As an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and professional member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), I guarantee confidentiality and adherence to the coaching profession's Code of Ethics.