Restore . Empower . Transform
"To be where we are and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end in life." (Robert Louis Stevenson)
Isabel Budke (CPCC, MRM, MA equiv.) is a highly respected, engaging and results-focussed Leadership Coach and Strategist, Facilitator and Trainer with over a decade of experience in senior management and leadership roles. A Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), she is a graduate of the highly regarded Coaches Training Institute (CTI). In addition to two graduate degrees (Education and Resource Management), Isabel holds an Associate Certificate in Leadership and Conflict Resolution from the Justice Institute of BC. She is also a certified Search and Rescue Team Leader and Trainer.
As a seasoned mountaineer, Isabel encourages and enables clients to seek and scale the peaks of their careers and lives, from the boardroom to the mountains. Her coaching programs are built on the Co-Active Coaching model and draw on principles of appreciative inquiry, systems-thinking and compassionate communication. They are unique in integrating dialogue, movement, mindfulness and land-based/ outdoor activities.
"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself." (Soren Kierkegaard)
Isabel’s extensive professional expertise in Education, Treaty Negotiations, Sustainability and Aboriginal Health Care shape her coaching and consulting practice—along with her intuition and insights from a deeply challenging personal journey of recovery from multiple concussions. As Director of Community Engagement and Senior Advisor to the COO at the First Nations Health Authority, Isabel has been dedicated to supporting aboriginal communities and individuals on their wellness journeys. She has witnessed how personal and multi-generational trauma (residential schools, colonization, war, accidents) and related health and life challenges can be overcome and transformed by human resilience and strength.
Isabel brings over fifteen years of combined professional expertise in community development, strategic planning, communications and teaching. She has successfully worked with a wide range of businesses, organizations, individuals and indigenous communities, drawing on her skills in collaborative leadership and conflict transformation.
Isabel is committed to continuous growth as a leader and inspires the same in others. She derives personal and physical power from her yoga practice and being active outdoors, including skiing and climbing high peaks. Isabel's work and expeditions have taken her to some of the world’s most beautiful and remote areas, including traditional aboriginal territories in British Columbia, Nunavut, South America and Africa.
"Isabel has remarkable intuition and used it to support and deepen my own intuition. No one has ever done this as effectively." (Nicole A., US)
- Adventure – having fun exploring!
- Collaboration - working together as a team...
- Excellence - giving you outstanding service and results.
- Insight - "getting" you and "it"!
- Integration - connecting the dots. We are more than the sum of our parts.
- Integrity - what you see is what you get--honestly!
- Respect & Trust - you matter most. Honouring your path--and where you've come from.
- Communicating effectively and expressing our true needs is an essential foundation for creating corporations and relationships that maximize positive impact and meaning.
- We can achieve transformational, positive change in our communities, careers and relationships if we act with integrity, intuition and insight into the interconnectedness of body, mind, soul and all that surrounds us.
- We can grow and share health, wealth and happiness by connecting to our deepest purpose and highest goals.