Restore . Empower . Transform
"To be where we are and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end in life." (Robert Louis Stevenson)
A certified leadership coach and passionate outdoors woman, Isabel helps others connect and lead with their wild hearts. Many of her programs take place in wild spaces, from city parks to mountain top retreats. Isabel's unique approach integrates nature-based experiences with dialogue, movement and mindfulness. Isabel has 15+ years of leadership, strategy and planning experience in the health, sustainability and outdoor recreation sectors (including community development, strategic planning and teaching). Drawing on her skills in collaborative leadership and conflict transformation, Isabel has worked with a wide range of corporate and not-for-profit clients, including individuals and teams, as well as indigenous communities.
A Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation, she is a graduate of the Coaches Training Institute (CTI). Isabel also holds certificates in Leadership and Conflict Resolution, Change Management and Search and Rescue operations, in addition to graduate degrees in Education and Resource Management.
"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself." (Soren Kierkegaard)
Isabel is committed to continuous personal and professional growth. She derives well-being and power from her yoga practice and being active outdoors, including running, hiking, back-country and nordic skiing and mountaineering. Isabel's adventures have taken her to some of the world’s most beautiful and remote areas in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Adventure – having fun exploring!
- Collaboration - working together as a team...
- Excellence - giving you outstanding service and results.
- Insight - "getting" you and "it"!
- Integration - connecting the dots. We are more than the sum of our parts.
- Integrity - what you see is what you get--honestly!
- Respect & Trust - you matter most. Honouring your path--and where you've come from.
- Communicating effectively and expressing our true needs is an essential foundation for creating teams, organizations and relationships that create positive change and maximize impact.
- We can achieve transformational change in our communities, careers and relationships if we act with integrity, intuition and insight into the inter-connectedness of body, mind, soul and all that surrounds us.
- We can grow and share health, wealth and happiness by connecting to our wildest dreams,deepest purpose and highest goals.