Restore . Empower . Transform!
Workshops & Experiences
New! 2023 Leading Well Experiences
- Our engaging and interactive workshops include presentations, discussion, team and experiential activities.
- They are custom-tailored to specific needs and can be combined with forest-bathing or yoga experiences.
- Delivery options include in person, online and hybrid; outdoors and indoors.
- Customized coaching programs for individuals, groups or teams can be integrated with these offerings.
"You are a wonderful, thoughtful, passionate, empathic instructor" (Course participant)
Connect today to explore your training needs!
"I learned so much and was able to use it practically in my life. It was a rewarding experience, and I wish I had more teachers that could be as effective as she was. Thanks for an amazing learning experience, Isabel!" (Course participant)
Experience & Qualifications
- Workshops and training programs are shaped by Isabel's two decades of combined experience in the health, education, outdoor recreation and sustainability sectors and her deep expertise in the training areas.
- Isabel has designed and delivered a wide array of professional development and post-secondary courses in Leadership, Team and Organizational Development; Communications, Coaching & Conflict Transformation; Well-Being and Inter-Cultural Relations.
- She has taught at the University of British Columbia, Capilano University and Douglas College.
- Isabel has delivered leadership experiences for Vantage Point, many UBC Faculties and BC Health Authorities, Cypress Mountain and numerous private and not-for-profit sector clients.
- Her certifications include: Professional Certified Coach (PCC), Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Master of Resource Management (MRM) and Certificates in: Leadership & Conflict Resolution, Prosci Change Management, CoreStrengths, MBTI, Coaching out of the Box, Flawless Consulting, Yoga Instructor (200 hrs), Search and Rescue Team Leader and Trainer.